Destination Weddings with Dream It See It Travel
Are you dreaming of a destination wedding? Sand in your feet, sunset in the background, the people you love surrounding you!
Or maybe you would like to get married in Italy in a vineyard, Scotland in a castle, on the cliffs of Santorini?
Then you have found the right people to help!
What can a destination wedding coordinator do for you?
Narrow down your choices from your needs and wants and present you with 3 choices that fit those perfectly
Coordinate meetings with the resorts or locations
Set up the travel page and booking for all your guests
Help you with visas, marriage requirements, health passports and travel needs
A little about our experience. . .
Combined 40 years of experience in the local wedding planning community
Over 10 years combined of travel agent experience, including destination weddings and honeymoons
Visits to many on site locations and personal relationships with resorts and brands
- Members of ASTA, Destination Wedding & Honeymoon Specialists, Outside Agents (over 6K agents to consult with), Travel Leaders and many other organizations
Choose a time to chat with your destination wedding specialist about your upcoming destination wedding.
Fill out the destination wedding questionnaire and pay the $100 consultation fee.
Phone or video chat with your destination wedding specialist and using that info, plus the questionnaire, and then we will provide 3-5 options for your Dream Destination Wedding!
Once A Resort Is Chosen
- Pick a date
- Sign contract with Dream It See It Travel
- Sign contract with resort
- Destination Wedding Specialist with work with you to:
- Set up your wedding location, details, etc.
- Set up your travel
- Set up your guest travel
- Set up additional events and activities
- Your destination wedding specialist will:
- Be your liason and work for only YOU, not the resort or your guests
- Do all your research and provide options OR take your research and execute
- Be your sounding board and make sure you don't forget anything in the planning process
- Provide detailed itineraries for you and your guests